Sign in to follow this  

robyn    0

Hi all, Just a query. Some time back, I used a button? (not being computer literate) that was found bottom right corner of posts. This allowed you to click on picture, get the hand, which allowed you to pan over picture and enlarge bits of picture up to 400%.

This was great when checking out say, cheek patches or ceres etc for sex/genetic clarification.

Then it vanished, don't know if it was site generated or server? I thought site. Any chance of this being added to site?

many thanks, hope this makes sense to a techno. person. Robyn

Try clicking the photo. Should show the photo in it's original size it was uploaded as (the forum auto-resizes photos that are bigger than a set size (640x480 I think), but allows photos to be clicked to see photo in it's original size).

Clicking the photo also allows you to save the photo (in it's original size).

Hope this helps.

robyn    0

Thanks Dave, but this was down where multi quote etc is now, may have been drop down arrow, it enlarged from 100-400% (in Oct 20 2011 under mutations i used this feature to pan over picture at 400% to pick up an enlarged view of feathers). Also if someone said what mutation and you checked cheek patches e.g. you could enlarge that section to see spangle etc. I can't explain it any better than this, don't know if you can help further. many thanks Robyn

hilly    0

Hi Robyn, maybe it was something on your computer that you did it on if it is like mine the features seem to change if you happen to hit the wrong buttons. On my computer if you hold the control button down while you push the plus or minus buttons the zoom goes up and down, give yours a try and see what happens. Make sure you hold the control button down the whole time you are doing it. The zoom can also be altered in tools but it seems to be different on some computers I think.

Hope this helps Cheers Jenny

robyn    0

Thanks Jenny, I tried that and it helps to show better view. Different to other method but it's better than nothing. I use that if text is too small etc didn't think to try on pics.

many thanks Robyn