renee    0

I would like to send PMs .... but it just ain't happening for me.

I click on the member

I go to their profile

I click on "send me a message"

Then a box appears : LOADING

and then nothing

So, in the meantime .... Thank you very much Kaz for fiddling with my settings so that I can now see the notifications :)

**KAZ**    0

I am not sure why that is happening for you Renee. I checked and all your settings are correct.

renee    0

I am not sure why that is happening for you Renee. I checked and all your settings are correct.

Well it may just be my crappy connection Kaz.

When I was on Internet Explorer it kept on timing out when I was trying to update my profile settings (before I posted about Notifications)

I have now started using Mozila Firefox and it is much better but I do get disconnected quite regularly still.

maesie    0

I'm wondering if you can receive them and reply or not even get them. I'll send you one now.

splat    0

Renee I try using Chrome, I was having heaps of trouble when I was using exployer and Kaz got me to change to Chrome and I haven't looked back.

renee    0

I'm wondering if you can receive them and reply or not even get them. I'll send you one now.

maesi I can receive them and reply okay

I just can't initiate one

and now while trying to post the above reply I get this -

[#103128] The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 20 seconds before replying or posting a new topic.

Renee I try using Chrome, I was having heaps of trouble when I was using exployer and Kaz got me to change to Chrome and I haven't looked back.

Thanks Splat, I'll check it out tomorrow :)

He, he .... I think I just figured it out LOL

Edited by renee

splat    0

Hey the same thing happens to me on the threads, have to wait 20 secs before putting something back on.

Ratemymate    0

Its called flood control and it is used to stop spammers making too many posts. There are things that can be done by admin to change that