Hi there,

When I log in I sometimes see a number in the right hand corner of the screen.

I click on it and I am told that notifications are loading.

Then nothing.

After a while the number reverts to 0 and I am notified that I do not have any unread notifications!!!!

Is there another way I can look up all the notifications I am missing?

Cheers, Renee

PS The same thing happened at the beginning of the week with my inbox ... 3 messages misteriously disappeared

i dont know how to fix it but it may be because it thinks you have read them or something.

Have you tried clicking on the zero? That's the only way I know of to access the page that lists all of my personal conversations. So if they haven't been accidentally deleted, they should all be listed there.

But if there is some glitch that is causing them to be deleted before you can see them, then I wouldn't know how to fix that.

Also, in your settings, you can enable an option to allow your new notifications to pop up on your screen. That should at least allow you to read them before they get lost in cyberspace. And you should be receiving emails that tell you you have a new personal conversation, and you can read it in there. If that isn't happening, maybe check your notification settings. Otherwise, I'm too computer illiterate to be any more help than that.

Maybe someone else will know why your account is acting funny.

Have you tried clicking on the zero? That's the only way I know of to access the page that lists all of my personal conversations. So if they haven't been accidentally deleted, they should all be listed there.

But if there is some glitch that is causing them to be deleted before you can see them, then I wouldn't know how to fix that.

Also, in your settings, you can enable an option to allow your new notifications to pop up on your screen. That should at least allow you to read them before they get lost in cyberspace. And you should be receiving emails that tell you you have a new personal conversation, and you can read it in there. If that isn't happening, maybe check your notification settings. Otherwise, I'm too computer illiterate to be any more help than that.

Maybe someone else will know why your account is acting funny.

Thank YOU very much Finnie. :)

I checked your settings Renee and ticked a couple of boxes that should have been selected by yourself.........try again and let me know.

It won't let me untick and tick some boxes? I don't want email's sent to me when I get a PM.

It won't let me untick and tick some boxes? I don't want email's sent to me when I get a PM.

Working on it now. ;)