Sign in to follow this  
Rusty59

Record Keeping Programs

Rusty59    0

i was looking though the posts and found that the budgerigar program was used by many is this still available for use with windows vista as i downloaded it but doesnt work with vista, but perhaps there is another program that is used as this is a 2006 edition also there is bird tracker are these the only 2 that you mainly use ? ? ?

Rusty59    0

thanks neat thats the post i read and downloaded from thought there might of been an update :wub:

Neat    0

I have no clue PM the members that stated they used it and see -

Apart from that I know that there are a few Programms Out there like

in www.Ebay.com.au and www.Oztion.com.au that are selling

You could try and Google someas well and see if that program has updates

I found this which is Vista compatable

http://www.geocities.com/budgerigarprogram/

Rusty59    0

Thanks again neat i will check out ebay and also have contacted the link you gave and asked them about the compatability to vista and then will have to go google surfing :D

Neat    0

Good luck with that ...

But a Cheaper way is to create a spreedsheet in Xcel and save the templates -

Or you could look for a online for a family tree rather then putting in your family historyy put in the birds :D

bruffy    0

I would suggest that if you are breeding a few varieties / bloodlines of birds, trying to improve your breeding stock; then you have no choise but to gain access to a breeding program (computer) as you will never keep up with the information that you would require.

Send out a help call for someone to burn a copy for you , they aren't that easy for you to understand, at first, but you will get the hang of it eventually(somethings don't seem to be applicable but they are!think a bit!after you have complained why things are done)

Bruffy

Neat    0
(somethings don't seem to be applicable but they are!think a bit!after you have complained why things are done)

Bruffy

:hap: