Zebra

Zebra's Baby - Benjamin

Awwwww. Those photo's with the teddy bears are very sweet. I bet you're an awsome mummy! ;)

Hi, I just thought I could update Benny's pictures, so here they are ;) He smiles a lot and he is really good boy :huh:

Hope you all are well :D

DSCN1219-1.jpg

DSCN1208-1.jpg

DSCN1202-1.jpg

DSCN1259-1.jpg

omg if we had cutest babu of the month he would be a shoo in he is a doll, i love his smiling eyes and you look great

Hi, I just thought I could update Benny's pictures, so here they are :D He smiles a lot and he is really good boy :wub:

Hope you all are well :D

DSCN1219-1.jpg

DSCN1208-1.jpg

DSCN1202-1.jpg

DSCN1259-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww :wub:

* Neat got clucky ...... No more neat no more neat!!!!! You'll be up earlier then 5 with another lol

he is so cute and glad to hear that you have a good baby, you are very lucky.

Ben’s looking great Zebra, I’m glad things are going well for you. Thanks for the update.

so cute.

Awwww :hap: He is adorable! You look great too and I'm glad it's all going well!

Benny today :wub: (2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days :lol: )

DSCN1448-1.jpg

DSCN1454-1.jpg

DSCN1466-2.jpg

and doggies

DSCN1440-1.jpg

It's really hot weather here - about 35 C degree today. Benny wants to drink all the time and cries a lot :D .

I've sprayed the birds as they are not used to being outside, and they have a bath, I hope they'll be okay ;)

He’s going great Zebra, we miss your input on the forum, I bet those Budgies & dogs are taking second & third place these days. I’m glad you keep in touch with us.

Benny is so adorable, thank you for the update ;), the dogs are very cute.

He has a cute smile condratulations

He is SO CUTE !!! ;)

He's looking well Zebra- and seems older than 2 months!

Love the dogs.

very cute and so are the pups :)

Benny is so cute! I'm glad you are able to drop in and say Hi... I miss you! :wub: I'm sure your birds will be fine with the hot weather. A spray with water is sure to calm them down... not much else you can do. They seem to manage okay when they have to.

time for a Benny fix, the grow and change so fast :D.

Here they are :D Benny was 3 months old yesterday :D

DSCN1605-1.jpg

DSCN1597-1.jpg

DSCN1666-1.jpg

DSCN1664-1.jpg

DSCN1660-1.jpg

DSCN1656-1.jpg

DSCN1654-1.jpg

ohhh I could just eat him up, I certainly hope you have taken some pics and submitted for a cutest baby contest, I would VOTE for Benny!!! He is hitting some milestones at this age too how fun :D

ohhh I could just eat him up, I certainly hope you have taken some pics and submitted for a cutest baby contest, I would VOTE for Benny!!! He is hitting some milestones at this age too how fun :D

Thank you Elly :P . Is there a baby contest? :D . And I'm not sure what you mean by "milestones" ? :D

milestones here in the US means steps like smiling, rolling over etc...

Baby contest maybe in your area? Sometimes I see them in the newspapers and such.

He is adoreable!! I love seeing Benny updates - makes me all clucky hehe (**Slap** "No Liv!! TWO children is enough!!!)

milestones here in the US means steps like smiling, rolling over etc...

Baby contest maybe in your area? Sometimes I see them in the newspapers and such.

Oh okay :D Yes, he's just started to grab toys and put them in his mouth :D He is not too good at lifting his head up but he is getting there :P

I thought you meant a contest on this forum :huh::D . There are some contests in baby magazines, I've already sent a photo to one of them when he was born (it was for new borns) but they didn't put it in B)

He is adoreable!! I love seeing Benny updates - makes me all clucky hehe (**Slap** "No Liv!! TWO children is enough!!!)

What's wrong with having 3 kids? :P:lol:

3 months already... it's gone so fast! He is so cute and growing up very nicely. I hope everything is still going well and you have settled into some sort of routine. :D

3 months already... it's gone so fast! He is so cute and growing up very nicely. I hope everything is still going well and you have settled into some sort of routine. :D

Doesn't time fly? :P It feels like he is changing right in the front of my eyes :lol: . Yes, we have a kind of routine now and when we go somewhere, like to my mum, he is all nervous and cries, because it's a change :hap: . But cool is - I bath him at about 6 and then he knows it's sleepy time. So he eats and sleeps (on my lap thought :rolleyes: ), but I still manage to use the laptop, so no problem :P