Sign in to follow this  
**KAZ**

A Great Free Photo Editing Program From Google

For all those newcomers who have trouble with their editing of photos and so on, here is a free program provided by Google. Called Picasa.

http://services.google.com/picasa_referral...CFRk0awodznb1Ww

Looks really good and I am playing with it now to give it a test run.

I went in search at the request of help from a member.

:fear

Edited by KAZ

So far, I find this an excellent program. It finds all your photos on your computer and sorts them out into excellent usuable groups. It does slideshows and a host of other things, The way it displays your pictures on screen is very clear and so well organised.

I will "play" with it some more. So far...top notch program. :fear

Brilliant little free program. Leaves some of my other programs for dead :fear

Cool Kaz I am going to try it out.

I have a free resizer when I first joined but it takes forever and then I have a lot of small pics on my hard drive.

:hap:

I was told about that progam Kaz & downloaded it, but when I read how it automaticialy gathers are all your photos from your PC I gave it a miss as I hate programs that try to take over everything. I have my pictures sorted in folders of my choice & didn't want it stuffing up that. Tell me if I'm wrong?

just tried it and l thought it was great :hap:

thanks for the link Kaz.

I was told about that progam Kaz & downloaded it, but when I read how it automaticialy gathers are all your photos from your PC I gave it a miss as I hate programs that try to take over everything. I have my pictures sorted in folders of my choice & didn't want it stuffing up that. Tell me if I'm wrong?

It leaves all your photos exactly where you have them sorted Norm. But when using the program it has them all sorted for the use of the program too. When you look through your picture files they are still in ecxactly the same places they always were. :hap:

I used Picasa before i got Photoshop! :hap: It was a great program for touching up photos and stuff like that. I also liked the resizing feature (although with Microsoft Image Resizer i stopped using that feature).

I used Picasa before i got Photoshop! :hap: It was a great program for touching up photos and stuff like that. I also liked the resizing feature (although with Microsoft Image Resizer i stopped using that feature).

I found this program for Little One as she had no access to a photo editing program and a few of our members may not have either. So it all helps. Quite a good program I think :hap:

Just downloaded that Pikasa program....not because I can't edit programs....it seems to be a really good image organiser...it is quite a neat program..it scanned all my hard drives and found pictures I didn't even know I still had...

A big Cool Bananas from me.....